Top Ad 728x90

samedi 15 avril 2017

The cat that wants to eat EVERYTHING

Funny-cat-begs-eat-hiss-terical-video

When I adopted my 1st cat, i believed that it might be such a lot easier to resist giving her too several treats than it absolutely was with my dog. Sadly, I was very, very wrong.

Now on every occasion I go past her selected treat cabinet, she puts on her best "I'm cute however additionally starving" face that produces it nearly not possible to not surrender and give her -- however this hungry kitty is on a full alternative level once it involves manipulating her owner for food.

The Hungarian world "pocak" interprets to "paunch" or "tummy" in English, that is why it is a good name for this lovable  cat. however whereas Pocak could also be a trifle podgy, she certain does not let it stop her from solicitation for a style of no matter her human happens to be holding.

Funny-cat-begs-eat-hiss-terical-video


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Top Ad 728x90